Pelatihan 3 Days Vibration Course
The following is a description of the Courses. A general description is offered, followed by the official description as per the ISO specifications. These courses have been prepared in order to comply with ISO 18436.2:2002 and in accordance with American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
The Vibration Technician course is designed for the person who is responsible for collecting vibration readings in the field. This person needs to understand why they are collecting these readings; understand how vibration can indicate that a fault condition exists; and how to correctly measure the vibration. They must be able to download and upload the route, follow the route, record field observations, recognize when the test must be repeated, and understand what is required in order to do their job properly.
With the correct training, the Vibration Technician will take pride in their job and ensure that time spent out at the machine is put to best use.
- Operate portable data collectors and pre-assigned routes.
- Acquire readings from permanently installed instrumentation.
- Input results into a database and download routes from a computer.
- Conduct testing under steady-state operating conditions following predefined procedures.
- Recognize when no signal is present.
- Compare overall value vibration measurements against pre-established alert settings.